In accordance with article 11 of the French lawyers’ National Internal Regulations (RIN), our fees are fixed based on different elements:
- the time spent on the case,
- research work,
- the nature and difficulty of the case,
- the importance of the matters at stake,
- the impact on the firm’s fees and expenses,
- the benefits and results obtained for the client by the lawyer’s work and the service rendered,
- the lawyer’s reputation, qualifications, seniority, experience and specialization,
- the client’s financial situation.
The establishment of our fees is governed by the signing of a fee agreement.